Keep up with neighborhood news all the week — follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, and sign up for our daily newsletter.
Here’s a look back at some stories you might have missed this week:
• Here’s where to get the biggest pizza in the neighborhood.
• Chef Nico Daniele wants to introduce you to Sicilian food at the new Bella Gioia.
• Watch out for Nucky as Boardwalk Empire films in the neighborhood.
• Meet some cool kids who share their favorite things about being in a running club!
• The owner of The Soup Bowl just opened Uncle Arthur’s Cafe on 9th St.
• A drunk driver who hit and killed a woman on Flatbush received no jail time.
• We took A Taste of Fifth, and it was delicious.
• Goodbye Atomic Wings, hello Pitas and Sticks.
• Police are still looking for a man who escaped their custody in our area.
• Things got a bit smoky there for a while.
• Level2 Kids moved their clothing shop, and they’re now open on Flatbush Ave.
• Is this your damaged bike?
• What kind of businesses does this stretch of 5th Avenue need?
• Help clean up Prospect Park next weekend!
• There’s a free heart health lecture and dinner coming up in the neighborhood.
• Anthony’s on 4th is closed, but something new is on the way.
• Finally, did any of you go roller skating in Prospect Park already?